This item is available from a third-party company. If you order, please contact them with any questions or concerns.
- Cherry red double 180-gram audiophile LPs (Original Album remixed with two previously unreleased tracks, plus Live in Vancouver performance)
- Whiskey and the Devil Tattoo Kit
- Andy Curran Vintage Tour Pass
- Andy Curran Fantoons designed mini Cereal Box
- An 8 x 10 High Gloss Photo
- An Exclusive re-print of Andy’s infamous private Biker Gang Show ticket (VIP CARD)
- A Whiskey and the Devil 30th Album Art Sticker
- A golden ticket entry to win a Fender Precision Bass Guitar (Classic 60’s), autographed by Andy Curran
Available for immediate download:
- All the above vinyl tracks plus 2 additional “studio” out-takes, newly remixed by Juno Award-winning engineer Vic Florencia, delivered as MP3 files
- Original 1990 record re-mastered as MP3 files
- Music videos for No Tattoos and License to Love singles
- 5 Pre-recorded deal demos (these were the actual demos that got Andy his first record deal!)
- Original Track Sheets from the Metalworks sessions
We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Andy’s Juno Award-winning debut solo record than with a limited-edition reissue! Every song has been remixed and each bundle includes a physical and digital component. We’ve gone through the archives to create a unique, signed, double-vinyl record, and included rare photos from Andy’s personal collection, plus other unreleased studio tracks and memorabilia. As a bonus, every purchase provides fans with a chance to win an autographed Fender Precision bass guitar signed Mr. Curran himself.
Want more? We have you covered! Every purchase gives you permanent access to an exclusive online portal, where additional items like original hand-written lyrics, track sheets from the studio, demos, music videos and exclusive fan perks will be added!
In a seemingly more digital world, we know that nothing really beats the tangible and memorable experience of opening that gatefold and cranking the speakers once the needle hits the vinyl. As artists and music lovers ourselves, we felt compelled to create an offering for fans that considers all the ways they want to experience THEIR music.
When you purchase this package on SING Market, two things happen: For starters, we immediately reward you with a digital copy of the physical product you just ordered PLUS additional digital bonus content – think of it as a gift with purchase!
This digital offering doubles as your exclusive VIP member portal. Return to your SING Market account any time for unlimited access to your digital rarities (the kids are calling these NFTs, but just think of it as the place to access, download and indulge in your purchase, as soon as you press buy). Your portal will immediately be loaded with tons of bonus items for you to engage with, download and view and, while you wait for your vinyl to arrive (delivered in 8-10 weeks), more items will be added every couple of weeks. It’s like a direct link to your favorite artist, and a way for them to keep giving you perks, bonuses and exclusive content. Step two, we start to assemble the package that is going to arrive at your front door. Since these are “super deluxe offerings,” we have the artist sign the album covers, and we hand-package each of the sets individually and get them ready for you! While you wait for the arrival of your goods (delivered in 8-10 weeks) we will ensure you are a part of the process every step of the way.
What makes these offerings so unique is, because they’re digital collectibles secured by the blockchain, they are limited to only a small run of copies each, and available only for a short period – truly, when they’re gone… they’re gone! Every physical copy is hand-autographed by the artist, and both physical and digital items are numbered sequentially (like a print).
From Andy himself:
“Working on my solo album many years later was a trip down memory lane,” recalls Curran about the new reissue entitled Whiskey and the Devil 30th. “I completely forgot about two songs we recorded during those sessions but didn’t include on the original release so now, finally, they will see the light of day. This was also the first time I produced a record…which was a white-knuckle ride! Winning a Juno Award for Most Promising Male Vocalist that year was the icing on the cake, too. It was only ever released in Canada, so I’m excited to shine the spotlight back on this one”.
Iron Maiden/British Lion bassist, Steve Harris, is a big fan of Curran’s solo record, adding: “I’ve been listening to this album for 30 years and it still sounds great!”
The record also had a 2nd Juno Award nomination that same year for Best Hard Rock / Metal Album of the Year, one that Andy secretly wished he could have snagged. “Losing out to my pals in Rush made that pill much easier to swallow,” said Curran.
- 1 (one) prize awarded in total
- Every purchase is automatically entered into the contest pool
- Winner will be given the opportunity to accept prize if chosen
- Applicable taxes are the responsibility of recipient in accordance with local laws